New Release Alert: 2020 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
- A turbocharged 1.5-liter four-cylinder engine that delivers 152 horsepower and 184 pound-feet of torque is standard across all trim levels. This is paired with a continuously variable automatic transmission. Buyers even have the option of choosing between front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive for all models.
- What makes the 2020 Eclipse Cross so great is that even the lower trim levels are well-equipped with standard features. It also has a pretty decent engine for its segment. What’s more? The user-friendly infotainment will make your driving experience so much easier.
The new 2020 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross in Emmaus is a small SUV ideal for small families. Available in four trim levels, namely the ES, LE, SE, and SEL, it offers a wide range of standard features.
Exploring Trims on the New 2020 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
- The ES, even though it is the lowest trim level, is pretty well-equipped. It has standard features like 16-inch alloy wheels, heated side mirrors, foglights, and LED daytime running lights. Interior features include a rearview camera, height-adjustable driver's seat, folding rear seats that can also slide and recline, automatic climate control, cruise control, a 7-inch infotainment touchscreen, USB port, Bluetooth, and a four-speaker sound system.
- The LE model comes with black 18-inch alloy wheels and stylish black exterior trim pieces. It also boasts of heated front seats, voice controls, an infotainment system with a remote touchpad controller, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration, second USB port, and satellite radio.
- The SE boasts of several convenience and luxury upgrades including a leather-wrapped steering wheel, proximity entry with push-button start, dual-zone climate control, a rear-seat center armrest, and a six-speaker stereo system. Driver assistance features such as blind-spot monitoring, lane departure warning, forward emergency braking with pedestrian detection, rear cross-traffic alerts, and automatic high beams are also available.
- The range-topping SEL comes with features such as leather upholstery, a head-up display, a power-adjustable driver's seat, LED headlights, as well as a surround-view parking camera system. If you opt for the Touring package, you get a heated steering wheel, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, a panoramic sunroof, a premium Rockford Fosgate stereo system, heated rear seats, adaptive cruise control, as well as high-speed emergency braking.
Come See the 2020 Mitsubishi In Person at Kelly Mitsubishi!
Which trim better suits your lifestyle? Give us a call today at (888) 779-4197. Schedule your test drive online or visit our showroom located at 536 State Avenue Emmaus PA 18049. We are just a brief drive from Mitsubishi lovers around Allentown, Easton, and Philadelphia, and beyond!