Mitsubishi Warranty's Most Asked Questions
When you invest in a new car, you want to make sure that the car will be reliable for a long time to come. Before you purchase a new car to drive around in Emmaus, PA, you should go through the manufacturer's warranty to ensure that you don't have to spend more out of your own pocket for maintenance and repairs.
The Mitsubishi Manufacturer Warranty is one of the better factory warranties available in the car market. From new vehicle coverage to a powertrain coverage to even air conditioner refrigerant and emissions coverage, Mitsubishi provides warranties that make driving a Mitsubishi vehicle a wise and safe investment.
What Does Mitsubishi's Manufacturer Warranty Cover?
Mitsubishi offers a myriad of warranty and coverage options that help you adjust to your car and spend less on repairs and maintenances services, for the first few years after you purchase a new Mitsubishi vehicle. These include:
- New Vehicle Limited WarrantyThis is a fully transferable bumper-to-bumper coverage that lasts for either the first five years or first 60,000 miles from when you purchase your new vehicle. It covers most of your car's components and parts.
- Powertrain Limited WarrantyThis covers components like your car's engine, axle housing, transmission, the transfer case, and more, for either the first 10 years or 100,000 miles from when you bought your car.
- Roadside AssistanceMitsubishi provides free Roadside Assistance for the first five years from the purchase date of your vehicle. It comes with unlimited mileage roadside assistance, which means that for the first five years, no matter how many miles you run up on the odometer, you can access Roadside Assistance help, which includes jumpstarts, tire changes, emergency fuel delivery, and other services.
- HybridsHybrid vehicles get either 10 years or 100,000 miles warranty coverage when it comes to the plug-in hybrid system, as well as the lithium-ion battery.
- Emissions CoverageThis runs for either the first 5 years or 60,000 miles on new vehicles. Additionally, components like the catalytic converter, engine control module, and others may also be covered for 8 years or 80,000 miles.
- Restraint Components CoverageComponents like the seat belts and other restraining gear have a warranty period of either 5 years or 60,000 miles.
- AC Refrigerant CoverageThe warranty period covers either the first year or the first 12,000 miles.
- Anti-Corrosion Limited WarrantyThis runs for either the first seven years or the first 100,000 miles, and only where normal use of the vehicle causes rust damage or corrosion to appear.
Additionally, there is also an Adjustment Period Coverage, which runs for either the first year, or first 12,000 miles, and covers any manufacturing defects you may experience with your new Mitsubishi vehicle. Mitsubishi also offers an extended warranty through their Diamond Care Protection Plan.
If you live Allentown, Easton or Philadelphia, and are looking for assistance with the query ‘check my Mitsubishi warranty’, visit our Kelly Mitsubishi dealership in Emmaus, PA, to learn everything about the Mitsubishi Manufacturer Warranty.