Top 10 Benefits of the Mitsubishi Warranty
Kelly Mitsubishi in Emmaus, PA, sells Mitsubishi vehicles with the signature Mitsubishi 10yr Warranty to customers in Emmaus or nearby, in locations such as Allentown, Philadelphia, and Easton. While most auto-retailers and manufacturers only offer 5-year warranties, Mitsubishi is recognized for its decade-long cover. What are its benefits? Find out below.
- First and foremost, the Mitsubishi warranty provides 10-year warranty coverage for your Mitsubishi’s powertrain. You can utilize the 10 year/100,000 mile warranty coverage to keep your vehicle’s engine in top shape. It includes the maintenance and wellbeing of your Mitsubishi’s driveshaft, transmission, and all internal workings.
- The Mitsubishi warranty provides 5-year/60,000 miles of cover in addition. What this means is that if you happen to break any covered part of your Mitsubishi model, you can simply drive into a Mitsubishi service center and have this swapped with a brand new Mitsubishi-manufactured custom replacement.
- You can enjoy 5-years of Roadside Assistance free of cost. Any time your vehicle breaks down in the middle of your road, your car’s battery dies, find yourself locked out of your Mitsubishi car, or happen to run out of gas – you can contact Mitsubishi customer care on their toll-free number and request assistance.
- Mitsubishi Warranty extends 7-years/100,000 miles warranty for anti-corrosion perforation. So if your Mitsubishi vehicle happens to show signs of corrosion within the warranty period stated, you can ask Mitsubishi to repair/change the corroded part for free.
- Mitsubishi provides separate warranty coverages for the different components of its vehicles. Some parts are more prone to damage than others, and a non-umbrella warranty cover takes this into cognizance.
- The auto-manufacturer provides a 3-year/36,000 mile warranty cover for its entertainment/navigation system components.
- Vehicle battery warranty coverage is also provided by Mitsubishi’s warranty package. You will receive 100% coverage for any battery defects on your Mitsubishi car for the first two years.
- A Mitsubishi Warranty Transfer is allowed, so if you want to buy a pre-owned Mitsubishi car, the remainder of its 5-year bumper-to-bumper warranty period is yours to utilize if you’ve purchased a Mitsubishi vehicle that’s less than 5 years old.
- Mitsubishi vehicle tire warranty is provided by the tire manufacturer, and you will need to contact the respective tire manufacturing company if you have any issues with the tires.
- In conclusion, Mitsubishi provides for extensive warranty coverage that almost no other carmaker in the market today offers.